Defining and characterising structural uncertainty in decision analytic models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Xiande & Xie, Jinxing & Leung, Janny, 2002. "The impact of forecasting model selection on the value of information sharing in a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 321-344, October.
- van Noortwijk, Jan M. & Cooke, Roger M. & Kok, Matthijs, 1995. "A Bayesian failure model based on isotropic deterioration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 270-282, April.
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Xiaotong Shen & Hsin-Cheng Huang & Jimmy Ye, 2004. "Inference After Model Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 751-762, January.
- Granger, C.W.J. & Pesaran, M. H., 1999. "Economic and Statistical Measures of Forecast Accuracy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9910, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher & Chris McCabe & Andrew Briggs & Ron Akehurst & Martin Buxton & John Brazier & Tony O'Hagan, 2005. "Probabilistic sensitivity analysis for NICE technology assessment: not an optional extra," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 339-347.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lois G. Kim & Simon G. Thompson, 2010. "Uncertainty and validation of health economic decision models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 43-55.
- Laura Burgers & William Redekop & Johan Severens, 2014. "Challenges in Modelling the Cost Effectiveness of Various Interventions for Cardiovascular Disease," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(7), pages 627-637, July.
- Hossein Haji Ali Afzali & Jonathan Karnon, 2015. "Exploring Structural Uncertainty in Model-Based Economic Evaluations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 435-443, May.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:9cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.