Doctor Behaviour Under a Pay for Performance Contract: Evidence from the Quality and Outcomes Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Dusheiko & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Peter C Smith, "undated".
"The Effect of Budgets on Doctor Behaviour: Evidence From A Natural Experiment,"
03/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mark Dusheiko & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Peter Smith, 2003. "The Effects of Budgets on Doctors Behaviour: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/064, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2000. "Chapter 34 Equity in health care finance and delivery," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 34, pages 1803-1862 Elsevier.
- Morris, Stephen & Sutton, Matthew & Gravelle, Hugh, 2005. "Inequity and inequality in the use of health care in England: an empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1251-1266, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant Miller & Kimberly Singer Babiarz, 2013. "Pay-for-Performance Incentives in Low- and Middle-Income Country Health Programs," NBER Working Papers 18932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsiachristas, Apostolos & Dikkers, Carolien & Boland, Melinde R.S. & Rutten-van Mölken, Maureen P.M.H., 2013. "Exploring payment schemes used to promote integrated chronic care in Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 296-304.
- Tsiachristas, Apostolos & Dikkers, Carolien & Boland, Melinde R.S. & Rutten-van Mölken, Maureen P.M.H., 2016. "Impact of financial agreements in European chronic care on health care expenditure growth," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(4), pages 420-430.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality. Incentives. Gaming. Pay for performance.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-02-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:28cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.