Experimental Evidence on the Properties of the California’s Cap and Trade Price Containment Reserve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noussair, Charles & Porter, David, 1992.
"Allocating priority with auctions: An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-195, October.
- Noussair, Charles & Porter, David., 1990. "Allocating Priority with Auctions: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 747, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Brian C. Murray & Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer, 2009.
"Balancing Cost and Emissions Certainty: An Allowance Reserve for Cap-and-Trade,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(1), pages 84-103, Winter.
- Brian C. Murray & Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer, 2008. "Balancing Cost and Emissions Certainty: An Allowance Reserve for Cap-and-Trade," NBER Working Papers 14258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murray, Brian C. & Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2008. "Balancing Cost and Emissions Certainty: An Allowance Reserve for Cap-and-Trade," Discussion Papers dp-08-24, Resources For the Future.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Leslie M. Marx & David McAdams & Brian Murray, 2011. "Carbon Allowance Auction Design: An Assessment of Options for the United States," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, Winter.
- David McAdams & Giuseppe Lopomo & Leslie Marx & Brian Murray, "undated". "Carbon Allowance Auction Design: An Assessment of Options for the U.S," Working Papers 10-64, Duke University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holt, Charles A. & Shobe, William M., 2016.
"Reprint of: Price and quantity collars for stabilizing emission allowance prices: Laboratory experiments on the EU ETS market stability reserve,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 69-86.
- Holt, Charles A. & Shobe, William, 2015. "Price and Quantity “Collars” for Stabilizing Emissions Allowance Prices: An Experimental Analysis of the EU ETS Market Stability Reserve," Discussion Papers dp-15-29, Resources For the Future.
- Shobe, William & Holt, Charles & Huetteman, Thaddeus, 2014.
"Elements of emission market design: An experimental analysis of California's market for greenhouse gas allowances,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 402-420.
- Charles A. Holt & William M. Shobe, 2013. "Banking and price containment in the California greenhouse gas emissions market: an experimental analysis of market design," Working Papers 2013-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- William M. Shobe & Charles A. Holt & Thaddeus Huetteman, 2014. "Elements of emission market design: an experimental analysis of California's market for greenhouse gas allowances," Working Papers 2014-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-06-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-06-05 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chu:wpaper:12-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Megan Luetje). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esichus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.