Report NEP-EXP-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rachel Bodsky & Domenic Donato & Kevin James & David Porter, 2012. "Experimental Evidence on the Properties of the California’s Cap and Trade Price Containment Reserve," Working Papers 12-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta & Theodore L. Turocy, 2012. "Overdissipation and Convergence in Rent-seeking Experiments: Cost structure and prize allocation rules," Working Papers 12-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Aldo Rustichini & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," Working Papers 1216, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- de Magistris, Tiziana & Gracia, Azucena & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2012. "On the use of honesty priming task to mitigate hypothetical bias in choice," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123639, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andrey Zaikin & Ana Espinola-Arredondo, 2012. "The Carrot or the Stick: Water Allocation Strategies for Uzbekistan," Working Papers 2012-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Benndorf, Volker & Rau, Holger A., 2012. "Competition in the workplace: An experimental investigation," DICE Discussion Papers 53, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Thierry Madiès & Marie-Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers 1217, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Thunstrom, Linda & Nordstrom, Jonas & Shogren, Jason F. & Ehmke, Mariah D., 2012. "Strategic Self-Ignorance," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123949, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ellison, Brenna D. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Davis, David W., 2012. "The Value and Cost of Restaurant Calorie Labels: Results from a Field Experiment," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123529, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Measuring risk aversion with lists: A new bias," Working Papers 1210, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Rousu, Matthew C. & Thrasher, James F., 2012. "Demand Reduction from Plain and Pictorial Cigarette Warning Labels: Evidence from Experimental Auctions," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123708, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- M. Bigoni & G. Camera & M. Casari, 2012. "Strategies of cooperation and punishment among students and clerical workers," Working Papers wp828, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Yvonne Oswald, 2012. "Learning for a bonus: How financial incentives interact with preferences," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0079, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Justine Burns & Malcolm Keswell, 2011. "Ethnolinguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence from South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 72, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Elena Asparouhova & Peter Bossaerts & Jernej Copic & Brad Cornell & Jaksa Cvitanic & Debrah Meloso, 2012. "Competition in Portfolio Management: Theory and Experiment," Working Papers 438, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Koontz, Stephen R., 2012. "Impacts of "Right of First Refusal" on Competitiveness of Fed Cattle Markets: Results from an Economic Experiment," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123875, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.