Agrupación de Instituciones Bancarias a Partir del Análisis de Cluster: Una Aplicación al Caso de Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alejandro Jara R. & Daniel Oda Z., 2014. "Agrupación de Instituciones Bancarias a Partir del Análisis de Clúster: Una Aplicación al Caso de Chile," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 17(2), pages 80-102, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Amel, Dean F & Rhoades, Stephen A, 1988. "Strategic Groups in Banking," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 685-689, November.
- Antonio Ahumada & Jorge Marshall, 2001. "The banking industry in Chile: competition, consolidation and systemic stability," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability, volume 4, pages 45-53 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gajewski, Krzysztof & Jara, Alejandro & Kang, Yujin & Mok, Junghwan & Moreno, David & Serwa, Dobromił, 2019.
"International spillovers of monetary policy: Lessons from Chile, Korea, and Poland,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 175-186.
- Krzysztof Gajewski & Alejandro Jara & Yujin Kang & Junghwan Mok & David Moreno & Dobromił Serwa, 2018. "International spillovers of monetary policy: lessons from Chile, Korea, and Poland," NBP Working Papers 290, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Alejandro Jara & Luis Cabezas, 2017.
"International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Chile,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 95-127, March.
- Luis Cabezas & Alejandro Jara, 2016. "International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 790, Central Bank of Chile.
- repec:eee:finana:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:166-178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.