Identification for Development:The Biometrics Revolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2000. "Who are the Ineligible EITC Recipients?," JCPR Working Papers 131, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2000. "Who Are the Ineligible EITC Recipients?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1165-1186, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Temple & Huikang Ying & Patrick Carter, 2014. "Transfers and Transformations: Remittances, Foreign Aid, and Growth," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/649, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 02 Dec 2014.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:183:y:2017:i:c:p:97-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Gelb & Julia Clark, 2013. "Performance Lessons from Indiaâ€™s Universal Identification Program," Working Papers id:5512, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsbiometric identification; civil registry; voter registration; G2P; financial inclusion; transfers.;
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2013-03-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MFD-2013-03-09 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .