Quantity Versus Quality in the Soviet Market for Weapons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harrison, Mark & Markevich, Andrei, 2007. "Quantity Versus Quality in the Soviet Market for Weapons," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 822, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 2008. "Contracts as Reference Points," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 1-48.
- William P. Rogerson, 1994. "Economic Incentives and the Defense Procurement Process," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 65-90, Fall.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2001.
"The Hold-up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001. "The Hold-Up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory," MPRA Paper 12562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Harrison, 2001. "Soviet industry and the red army under stalin : a military-industrial complex?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 609, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Markevich, 2007.
"The Dictator’s Dilemma: to Punish or to Assist? Plan Failures and Interventions under Stalin,"
w0107, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Markevich, Andrei, 2007. "The Dictator’s Dilemma : to Punish or to Assist? Plan Failures and Interventions under Stalin," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 816, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Markevich & Mark Harrison, 2006. "Quality, experience, and monopoly: the Soviet market for weapons under Stalin -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 59(1), pages 113-142, February.
- Victor P. Goldberg, 1976. "Regulation and Administered Contracts," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 426-448, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Todd Kaplan & Timothy Miller, 2012.
"A Simple Economic Teaching Experiment on the Hold-Up Problem,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 377-385, October.
- Balkenborg, Dieter & Kaplan, Todd R & Miller, Tim, 2010. "A simple economic teaching experiment on the hold-up problem," MPRA Paper 24772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsContracts; Dictatorship; Hold-Up Problem; Soviet Economy;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfr:cefirw:w0109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Babich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefirru.html .