Socioeconomic indicators for a multidimensional farm system typology in a forest management model – methodology and some resultsEL – METHODOLOGY AND SOME RESULTS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adamowicz, Wiktor & Adamowicz, Wiktor, 2003.
"Economic indicators of sustainable forest management: theory versus practice,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 27-40.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2003. "Economic Indicators Of Sustainable Forest Management: Theory Versus Practice," Staff Paper Series 24074, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António Xavier & Maria de Belém Martins & Rui Fragoso, 2012. "An eco-sustainable forest management model for the Mediterranean forests - a multiple criteria approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_22, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsSocioeconomic indicators; Farms’ typologies; Algarve; Forest management model.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2011_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.