The Impact on Firms of ICT Skill-Supply Strategies: An Anglo-German Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jim Foreman & Howard Gospel, 2002. "The Provision of Training in Britain: Case Studies of Inter-Firm Coordination," CEP Discussion Papers dp0555, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Henkel, Joachim & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2002. "Fremdvergabe von IT-Dienstleistungen aus personalwirtschaftlicher Sicht," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-11, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christine Bruniaux & Kirstine Hansen & Hilary Steedman & Anna Vignoles & Karin Wagner, 2000. "International Trends in the Quantity and Quality of Entrants to Computer Science Courses in Higher Education," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 69(4), pages 527-543.
- Christensen, Björn, 2001. "Qualifikationsanforderungen und Arbeitsformen in der Neuen Ökonomie," Kiel Working Papers 1081, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.