Are England’s Academies More Inclusive or More ‘Exclusive’? The Impact of Institutional Change on the Pupil Profile of Schools
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAcademies; school improvement; school renewal; institutional change; pupil profile; pupil intake; pupil composition;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-06-25 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .