Report NEP-EUR-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Immigration, Jobs and Employment Protection: Evidence from Europe," NBER Working Papers 17139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rob Euwals & Annemiek van Vuren & Daniel van Vuuren, 2011. "The impact of reforms on labour market exit probabilities," CPB Discussion Paper 179, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Grotkowska, Gabriela & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2011. "Use of Time and Value of Unpaid Family Care Work: A Comparison between Italy and Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 5771, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2011. "Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU," SITE Working Paper Series 12, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2011-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Lovasz & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2011. "College Degree Supply, Productivity Spillovers and Occupational Allocation of Graduates in Central European Countries," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1103, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Klaus Nowotny, 2011. "Welfare Magnets, Taxation and the Location Decisions of Migrants to the EU," WIFO Working Papers 393, WIFO.
- Mathieu Goudard & Michel Lubrano, 2011. "Human capital, social capital and scientific research in Europe: an application of linear hierarchical models," Working Papers halshs-00601033, HAL.
- Elsby, Michael & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5784, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thilo Grau & Molin Huo & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Survey of Photovoltaic Industry and Policy in Germany and China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1132, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Wilson, 2011. "Are England’s Academies More Inclusive or More ‘Exclusive’? The Impact of Institutional Change on the Pupil Profile of Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0125, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Silvia Fabiani & Roberto Sabbatini, 2011. "Wage adjustment by Italian firms: any difference during the crisis? A survey-based analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 94, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valérie Mérindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011. "Changes in the French defence innovation system: New roles and capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence," Post-Print hal-00599727, HAL.
- Bernadette Biatour & Michel Dumont & Chantal Kegels, 2011. "Working Paper 07-11 - The determinants of industry-level total factor productivity in Belgium," Working Papers 1107, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kanas, Agnieszka & Chiswick, Barry R. & van der Lippe, Tanja & van Tubergen, Frank, 2011. "Social Contacts and the Economic Performance of Immigrants: A Panel Study of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5775, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).