College Degree Supply, Productivity Spillovers and Occupational Allocation of Graduates in Central European Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Kupets, 2015. "Skill mismatch and overeducation in transition economies," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 224-224, December.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; labor demand; college degree supply; occupational allocation; productivity spillovers;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-06-25 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-06-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .