Microenterprise As An Exit Route From Poverty:* Recommendations For Programs And Policy Makers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa J. Servon, 1997. "Microenterprise Programs in U.S. Inner Cities: Economic Development or Social Welfare?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 11(2), pages 166-180, May.
- Timothy Bates & David Howell, 1998. "The Declining Status of Minorities in the New York City Construction Industry," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 12(1), pages 88-100, February.
- Reynolds, Paul & Miller, Brenda, 1992. "New firm gestation: Conception, birth, and implications for research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 405-417, September.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Alfred R Nucci, 1992. "The Characteristics of Business Owners Database," Working Papers 92-7, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. G. Sri Ranjith, 2015. "The Effect of Microenterprises on Poverty: A Cross-county Analysis on US Urban Poverty," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(3), pages 128-150, March.
- Magnus Lofstrom, 2011. "Low-skilled immigrant entrepreneurship," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 25-44, March.
- Dr. J. G. Sri Ranjith & Dr. O. G Dayaratna Banda, 2014. "Determinants of Success of Small Business: A Survey-Based Study in Kuliyapitiya Divisional Secretariat of Sri Lanka," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(6), pages 38-50, June.
- Schreiner, Mark & Woller, Gary, 2003. "Microenterprise Development Programs in the United States and in the Developing World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1567-1580, September.
- Jeanne Bellotti & Sheena McConnell & Jacob Benus, "undated". "Growing America Through Entrepreneurship," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d3bbbcef77fe49cb988c23d84, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Christy, Ralph D. & Wenner, Mark D. & Dassie, Wylin, 2000. "A Microenterprise-Centered Economic Development Strategy For The Rural South: Sustaining Growth With Economic Opportunity," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6190 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:5464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Schreiner, 2001. "Evaluation and Microenterprise Programs," Development and Comp Systems 0108002, EconWPA, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- Jacob Benus & Sheena McConnell & Jeanne Bellotti & Theodore Shen & Kenneth Fortson & Daver Kahvecioglu, "undated". "Growing America Through Entrepreneurship: Findings from the Evaluation of Project GATE," Mathematica Policy Research Reports afeceaeccbf54835ae4f79e73, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Sultan, Yousuf & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Does microfinance affect economic growth? Evidence from Bangladesh based on ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 72123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:98-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.