Measuring The Trade Balance In Advanced Technology Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sveikauskas, Leo A, 1983. "Science and Technology in United States Foreign Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(371), pages 542-554, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert N. Link & David Paton & Donald S. Siegel, 2005.
"An econometric analysis of trends in research joint venture activity,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 149-158.
- Albert N. Link & David Paton & Donald S. Siegel, 2003. "An Econometric Analysis of Trends in Research Joint Venture Activity," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0305, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The obsession for competitiveness and its impact on statistics: the construction of high-technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1217-1229, October.
- Sanjaya Lall, "undated". "Turkish Performance in Exporting Manufactures: A Comparative Structural Analysis," QEH Working Papers qehwps47, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Douglas W Dwyer, 1995. "Whittling Away At Productivity Dispersion," Working Papers 95-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ron Jarmin, 1995. "Using Matched Client And Census Data To Evaluate The Performance Of The Manufacturing Extension Partnership," Working Papers 95-7, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lawrence Edwards & Phil Alves, 2006. "South Africa'S Export Performance: Determinants Of Export Supply," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(3), pages 473-500, September.
- Link, Albert N. & Paton, David & Siegel, Donald S., 2002. "An analysis of policy initiatives to promote strategic research partnerships," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1459-1466, December.
- Julie A. Silva, 2008.
"International Trade and the Changing Demand for Skilled Workers in High-Tech Manufacturing,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 225-251.
- Julie Silva, 2007. "International Trade and the Changing Demand for Skilled Workers in High-Tech Manufacturing," Working Papers 07-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Amanda Driver & James Hodge, 2000. "Understanding the high tech sector in the Cape Metropolitan Region: a contribution to the development of a regional strategy for high tech industry," Working Papers 00037, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:89-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.