Science and Technology in United States Foreign Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith E. Maskus & Allan Webster, 1995. "Factor Specialization in U.S. and U.K. Trade: Simple Departures from the Factor-content Theory," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 419-439, September.
- Robert H Mcguckin & Thomas A Abbott Iii & Paul E Herrick & Leroy Norfolk, 1989. "Measuring The Trade Balance In Advanced Technology Products," Working Papers 89-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987.
"Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," NBER Working Papers 1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Maskus & Catherine Sveikauskas & Allan Webster, 1994.
"The composition of the human capital stock and its relation to international trade: Evidence from the US and Britain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 50-76, March.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Sveikauskas, Catherine D. & Webster, Allan, 1993. "The Composition Of The Human Capital Stock And Its Relation To International Trade: Evidence From The Us And Britain," Reading Agricultural Economics Archive 272487, University of Reading.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:11:y:1993:i:2:p:153-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Awuku-Budu & Leo Sveikauskas, 2015. "Allocation of Company Research and Development Expenditures to Industries Using a Tobit Model," Working Papers 15-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Ozcelik, Emre & Taymaz, Erol, 2004.
"Does innovativeness matter for international competitiveness in developing countries?: The case of Turkish manufacturing industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 409-424, April.
- Emre Özçelik & Erol Taymaz, 2001. "Does Innovativeness Matter for International Competitiveness in Developing Countries? The Case of Turkish Manufacturing Industries," ERC Working Papers 0107, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2001.
- Christian Awuku-Budu & Leo Sveikauskas, 2015. "Allocation of Company Research and Development Expenditures to Industries Using a Tobit Model," BEA Working Papers 0129, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Kumi, Alexander, 1992. "An assessment of the likely impact of the liberalization of the Soviet economy on Soviet patterns of trade," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000011323, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Daniels, Peter L., 1997. "National technology gaps and trade -- an empirical study of the influence of globalisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1189-1207, January.
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Product cycles, innovation and exports: A study of Indian pharmaceuticals," Departmental Working Papers wp0511, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:93:y:1983:i:371:p:542-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.