The Utilization of Different Modes of Residence and Health Services by the Elderly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry R. Chiswick, 1975. "The Demand for Nursing Home Care: An Analysis of the Substitution Between Institutional and Noninstitutional Care," NBER Working Papers 0098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Freedman, V.A., 1996. "Family Structure and the Risk of Nursing Home Admission," Papers 96-10, RAND - Reprint Series.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:01-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dawn Anderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.