Sistemas financeiros e o financiamento à inovação: algumas reflexões para o Brasil
Technological change and innovation is now playing an important role in economic growth. In this framework, investigations towards financial system role in financing technological change and innovation are important contributions to comprehend sources of economic growth. Financing innovation activities is still a gap to be treated specially in National Innovation System literature. This paper is a contribution in this direction being a reflection about financial system and innovation, showing the Brazilian case.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +55 31 3201-3657
Web page: http://www.cedeplar.ufmg.br
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cedeplar-FACE-UFMG Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627 Belo Horizonte, MG 31270-901 Brazil|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Philip Arestis, 1996.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Assessing the Evidence,"
Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001)
96/16, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Arestis, Philip & Demetriades, Panicos O, 1997. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Assessing the Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 783-99, May.
- Jesper Lindgaard Christensen & Ina Drejer, 1998. "Finance and Innovation System or Chaos," DRUID Working Papers 98-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, June.
- Mani, Sunil & Bartzokas, Anthony, 2002. "Institutional Support for Investment in New Technologies: The Role of Venture Capital Institutions in Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 04, United Nations University - INTECH.
- van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & Romain, Astrid, 2004. "The Determinants of Venture Capital: Additional Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,19, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.