Computational-Process Modelling of Travel Decisions: Review and Conceptual Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Thomas & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 1979. "A theoretical and empirical model of trip chaining behavior," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 243-257, September.
- D Damm & S R Lerman, 1981. "A Theory of Activity Scheduling Behavior," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(6), pages 703-718, June.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1984. "Incorporating trip chaining into analysis of destination choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 67-81, February.
- D Damm & S R Lerman, 1981. "A theory of activity scheduling behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(6), pages 703-718, June.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1984. "A model of daily time allocation to discretionary out-of-home activities and trips," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 255-266, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golledge, Reginald G., 1992. "Place Recognition and Wayfinding: Making Sense of Space," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3s50w5bq, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golledge, Reginald G. & Kwan, Mei-Po & Garling, Tommy, 1991. "Computational-Process Modelling of Travel Decisions: Empirical Tests," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt97j2x1bk, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt6mk0h2s2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.