Building Production Networks in Central Europe: The Case of the Electronics Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sturgeon, Timothy J., 1997. "Turnkey Production Networks: A New American Model of Industrial Organization?," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt2095c9d0, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Borrus, Michael & Cohen, Stephen, 1998. "Why Now? A Transatlantic Initiative in Information Technology," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt21s669nx, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdolna Sass & Miklos Szanyi, 2012. "Two essays on Hungarian relocations," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1223, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bačić, Katarina & Račić, Domagoj & Ahec Šonje, Amina, 2004. "The effects of FDI on recipient countries in Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 83263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Huber & Daniela Kletzan, 2001. "Corporate Co-operation with CEECs," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 74(2), pages 103-110, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt694248js. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brbrkus.html .