Regional Implications of North American Integration: A Canadian Perspective on High Technology Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan E. Feinberg & Michael P. Keane & Mario F. Bognanno, 1998. "Trade Liberalization and Delocalization: New Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 749-777, November.
- Baldwin, John R. & Johnson, Joanne, 1995. "Human Capital Development and Innovation: The Case of Training in Small and Medium Sized Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995074e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- David Smallbone Shaw & Andrew Cumbers Shaw & Stephen Syrett Shaw & Roger Leigh, 1999. "The Single European Market and SMEs: A Comparison of its Effects in the Food and Clothing Sectors in the UK and Portugal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 51-62.
- Baldwin, John R., 1995. "Innovation: The Key to Success in Small Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995076e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, July.
- R Ahern, 1993. "The Role of Strategic Alliances in the International Organization of Industry," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(9), pages 1229-1246, September.
- R Ahern, 1993. "The role of strategic alliances in the international organization of industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(9), pages 1229-1246, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegration Free; Trade Nafta; High Technology Outsourcing; Innovation Toronto; Canada;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:36:y:2002:i:4:p:359-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .