Trade Liberalization and Delocalization: New Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Suetrong, Kullapat, 2012. "Trade cost reduction and foreign direct investment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1938-1945.
- Michael P. Keane & Susan E. Feinberg, 2006. "Accounting for the Growth of MNC-Based Trade Using a Structural Model of U.S. MNCs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1515-1558, December.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Tao, Zhigang, 2001. "Export, foreign direct investment, and local content requirement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 101-125, October.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Lars S¯rgard, 2003.
"Unionised Oligopoly, Trade Liberalisation and Location Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 782-800, October.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Sørgard, Lars, 2001. "Unionized Oligopoly, Trade Liberalization and Location Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 2990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Lars Sørgard, 2002. "Unionized Oligopoly, Trade Liberalization and Location Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 777, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vlad CÂRSTEA, 2015. "Delocalizing The Japanese Automotive Industry And The Romanian Market," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 10(4), pages 278-283, december.
- John Britton, 2002. "Regional Implications of North American Integration: A Canadian Perspective on High Technology Manufacturing," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 359-374.
- Keane, Michael, 2005. "Comment on "Multinational Firms and Backward Linkages" by Ping Lin and Kamal Saggi," MPRA Paper 63475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Emranul Haque & Arijit Mukherjee & Burcu Senalp, 2017. "Trade Cost Reduction and Foreign Direct Investment in a Vertical Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 6689, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marcel Mérette & Evangelia Papadaki & Jorge Hernandez & Yu Lan, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment Liberalization Between Canada and the USA: A CGE Investigation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(2), pages 195-209, June.
- Vlad Cârstea, 2013. "Delocalization – The Automotive Industry’S Answer To Cost Reduction," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3.1), pages 180-183, September.
- Feinberg, Susan & Keane, Michael, 2005. "Intrafirm Trade of US MNCs: Findings and Implications for Models and Policies Toward Trade and Investment," MPRA Paper 55120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:31:y:1998:i:4:p:749-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.