Diffusing the Cloud: Cloud Computing and Implications for Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenji E. Kushida & John Zysman, 2009. "The Services Transformation and Network Policy: The New Logic of Value Creation -super-1," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(1-2), pages 173-194, January.
- Kenney, Martin & Pon, Bryan, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry. Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Discussion Papers 1238, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- O. Yul Kwon, 2007. "South Korea," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Northeast and Southeast Asian Economies, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kenji Kushida, 2011. "Leading without Followers: How Politics and Market Dynamics Trapped Innovations in Japan’s Domestic “Galapagos” Telecommunications Sector," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 279-307, September.
- Martin Kenney & Bryan Pon, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry: Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 239-261, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perrons, Robert K. & Hems, Adam, 2013. "Cloud computing in the upstream oil & gas industry: A proposed way forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 732-737.
- Bryan Pon & Timo Seppälä & Martin Kenney, 2015. "One Ring to Unite Them All: Convergence, the Smartphone, and the Cloud," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 21-33, March.
- Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo & Naucler, Catarina & Stahl, Riitta & Tikkanen, Marianne & Bådenlid, Alexandra & Seppälä, Jane, 2016. "Industrial Blockchain Platforms: An Exercise in Use Case Development in the Energy Industry," ETLA Working Papers 43, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jiang Yu & Yue Zhang, 2013. "Institutional Arrangement, Technological Innovation and Application Evolution: The Rise of China’S Emerging Computing Infrastructure," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Dan Breznitz & Martin Kenney & Petri Rouvinen & John Zysman & Pekka Ylä-Anttila, 2011. "Value Capture and Policy Design in a Digital Economy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 203-207, September.
More about this item
Keywordscloud computing; IT services; information technology; political economy; L63; L86; L96;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:209-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.