An Evaluation Taxonomy For Congestion Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cascetta, Ennio, 1989. "A stochastic process approach to the analysis of temporal dynamics in transportation networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Fielding, Gordon J. & Klein, Daniel B., 1993. "How To Franchise Highways," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt79z9x6fs, University of California Transportation Center.
- Chang, Gang-Len & Mahmassani, Hani S., 1988. "Travel time prediction and departure time adjustment behavior dynamics in a congested traffic system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 217-232, June.
- Saccomanno, F. F., 1984. "The transferability of logit-based share elasticities for evaluating congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 367-375.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1992.
"Using the Revenues from Congestion Pricing,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt32p9m3mm, University of California Transportation Center.
- Small, Kenneth A., 2001. "Using the Revenues from Congestion Pricing," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7170x9b0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 1998. "Principle of marginal-cost pricing: how does it work in a general road network?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Janson, Bruce N., 1991. "Dynamic traffic assignment for urban road networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(2-3), pages 143-161.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Levinson, 2009. "Equity Effects of Road Pricing: A Review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 33-57, July.
- Levinson, David, 1997. "Case Study: Road Pricing In Practice," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt0w06s4n2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- David Levinson, 2001. "Road Pricing in Practice," Working Papers 199903, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion pricing; Urban transportation--Management; Roads--Finance; User charges;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt80g5s1km. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.