An Evaluation Taxonomy For Congestion Pricing
In this paper, the authors formulate an evaluation taxonomy to identify a broad range of factors that would be important for a comprehensive assessment of congestion pricing. The evaluation taxonomy consists of three dimensions: road pricing strategies, impacted groups and impacts. The paper also includes a literature review of previous research in road pricing, especially regarding modeling tools and methods for conducting evaluation.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 109 McLaughlin Hall, Mail Code 1720, Berkeley, CA 94720-1720|
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/its/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, Kenneth A., 2001.
"Using the Revenues from Congestion Pricing,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt7170x9b0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1992. "Using the Revenues from Congestion Pricing," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt32p9m3mm, University of California Transportation Center.
- Saccomanno, F. F., 1984. "The transferability of logit-based share elasticities for evaluating congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 367-375.
- Fielding, Gordon J. & Klein, Daniel B., 1993. "How To Franchise Highways," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt79z9x6fs, University of California Transportation Center.
- Janson, Bruce N., 1991. "Dynamic traffic assignment for urban road networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(2-3), pages 143-161.
- Chang, Gang-Len & Mahmassani, Hani S., 1988. "Travel time prediction and departure time adjustment behavior dynamics in a congested traffic system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 217-232, June.
- Cascetta, Ennio, 1989. "A stochastic process approach to the analysis of temporal dynamics in transportation networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 1998. "Principle of marginal-cost pricing: how does it work in a general road network?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-54, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt80g5s1km. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.