Bus Rapid Transit Impacts on Land Uses and Land Values in Seoul, Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Haughwout, Andrew F., 2000. "Do Highways Matter? Evidence and Policy Implications of Highways' Influence on Metropolitan Development," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5rn9w6bz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2, April.
- Boarnet, Marlon G & Chalermpong, Saksith, 2003. "New Highways, House Prices, and Urban Development: A Case Study of Toll Roads in Orange County, CA," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2zd554cs, University of California Transportation Center.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Patricio E. Pérez & Francisco J. Martínez & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2003. "Microeconomic Formulation and Estimation of a Residential Location Choice Model: Implications for the Value of Time," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 771-789.
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1997. "Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 309-333, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taotao Deng & John D. Nelson, 2010. "Recent Developments in Bus Rapid Transit: A Review of the Literature," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 69-96, May.
- Eom, Jiyong & Schipper, Lee, 2010. "Trends in passenger transport energy use in South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3598-3607, July.
- Bocarejo, Juan Pablo & Portilla, Ingrid & Pérez, Maria Angélica, 2013. "Impact of Transmilenio on density, land use, and land value in Bogotá," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 78-86.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt4px4n55x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .