Analytic Tool to Support the Implementation of Electric Vehicle Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Henry & Lovellette, Grant, 2011. "Will Electric Cars Transform the U.S. Market?," Working Paper Series rwp11-032, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Delucchi, Mark & Burke, Andy & Lipman, Timothy & Miller, Marshall, 2000. "Electric and Gasoline Vehicle Lifecycle Cost and Energy-Use Model," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1np1h2zp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Lee, Henry & Grant, Lovellette, 2011. "Will Electric Cars Transform the U.S. Market," Scholarly Articles 5116458, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Perujo, Adolfo & Bonnel, Pierre & van Grootveld, Geert, 2012. "On the electrification of road transport - Learning rates and price forecasts for hybrid-electric and battery-electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 374-393.
- Juul, Nina, 2012. "Battery prices and capacity sensitivity: Electric drive vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 403-410.
- Delucchi, Mark & Kurani, Ken, 2010. "How We Can Have Safe, Clean, Convenient, Affordable, Pleasant Transportation Without Making People Drive Less or Give Up Suburban Living," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0x92n7rg, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Juul, Nina & Meibom, Peter, 2012. "Road transport and power system scenarios for Northern Europe in 2030," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 573-582.
- Juul, Nina & Meibom, Peter, 2011. "Optimal configuration of an integrated power and transport system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3523-3530.
- Ogden, Joan M. & Williams, Robert H. & Larson, Eric D., 2004. "Societal lifecycle costs of cars with alternative fuels/engines," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-27, January.
- Delucchi, Mark & Lipman, Timothy, 2001. "An Analysis of the Retail and Lifecycle Cost of Battery-Powered Electric Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt50q9060k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- González Palencia, Juan C. & Sakamaki, Tsukasa & Araki, Mikiya & Shiga, Seiichi, 2015. "Impact of powertrain electrification, vehicle size reduction and lightweight materials substitution on energy use, CO2 emissions and cost of a passenger light-duty vehicle fleet," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1489-1504.
- Noland, Robert B. & Cowart, William A. & Fulton, Lewis M., 2006. "Travel demand policies for saving oil during a supply emergency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2994-3005, November.
- Goedecke, Martin & Therdthianwong, Supaporn & Gheewala, Shabbir H., 2007. "Life cycle cost analysis of alternative vehicles and fuels in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3236-3246, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt9r6227zh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lisa Schiff (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.