An Empirical Study on Price Rigidity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathaniel E. Urama & Moses O. Oduh & Emmanuel O. Nwosu & Augustine C. Odo, 2013. "Price Rigidity and Monetary Non-Neutrality in Developing Countries: Evidence from Nigeria," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 525-536.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice Rigidity; Price Duration; Microdata; Cross-Sectional;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2010/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .