Disequilibrium in the Indian Registered Manufacturing Sector-A Simulated Maximum Likelihood Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C & Kelejian, Harry H, 1974. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium: A Further Study," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 177-190, January.
- Maddala, G S & Nelson, Forrest D, 1974. "Maximum Likelihood Methods for Models of Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 1013-1030, November.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E., 1973. "A Markov model for switching regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, March.
- Goyal, A., 1991. "Demand Supply and Savings Constraints in the Indian Economy," Papers 65, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Goldfelfd, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E., 1975. "Estimation in a disequilibrium model and the value of information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 325-348, November.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Robert J. Barro & Herschel I. Grossman, 1974. "Suppressed Inflation and the Supply Multiplier," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 87-104.
- Pandit, V, 1977. "Multiplier, Velocity and Underdevelopment," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 45(2), pages 112-126, June.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "Simulation estimation of dynamic switching regression and dynamic disequilibrium models -- some Monte Carlo results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 179-184, June.
- Cosslett, Stephen R. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1985. "Serial correlation in latent discrete variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 79-97, January.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDisequilibrium; Demand / Supply constrained; Regime-switching; Simulated-maximum likelihood.;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .