Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium: A Further Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ancot, J.-P. & Iwema, R. & Paelinck, J. & den Broeder, G., 1980. "Test d’une hypothèse d’investissement à écarts multiples," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(1), pages 40-59, janvier-m.
- Zilinskas, Julius & Bogle, Ian David Lockhart, 2006. "Balanced random interval arithmetic in market model estimation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1367-1378, December.
- Max Jerrell, 2000. "Applications Of Public Global Optimization Software To Difficult Econometric Functions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 161, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Dorsey, Robert E., 1998. "Maximum score estimation of disequilibrium models and the role of anticipatory price-setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 48, June.
- Harish Mani & V. Pandit & R. Prabhakar Rao, 2013. "Disequilibrium in the Indian Registered Manufacturing Sector-A Simulated Maximum Likelihood Analysis," Working papers 222, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Eromenko, Igor & Lisenkova, Katerina, 2006. "Impact of joining the WTO on Ukrainian ferrous metallurgy: subsidies vs. antidumping, is there really a trade-off?," MPRA Paper 67477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Smith & William C. Brainard, 1979. "Disequilibrium Models of Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 535, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Debrecht, Dennis Michael, 1981. "Lending limits and the availability of credit to agricultural borrowers," ISU General Staff Papers 198101010800008411, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:42:y:1974:i:1:p:177-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.