Disequilibrium Models of Financial Institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1979|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in The Journal of Finance (December 1982), 37(5): 1277-1293|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tucker, Donald P, 1971. "Macroeconomic Models and the Demand for Money under Market Disequilibrium," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 57-83, February.
- Smith, Gary N & Brainard, William C, 1976. "The Value of A Priori Information in Estimating a Financial Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1299-1322, December.
- Fair, Ray C & Kelejian, Harry H, 1974. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium: A Further Study," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 177-90, January.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "Money, Interest, and Prices in Market Disequilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 943-61, Sept.-Oct.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "A Note on a Fair and Jaffee Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 759-62, July.
- Maddala, G S & Nelson, Forrest D, 1974. "Maximum Likelihood Methods for Models of Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 1013-30, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.