Macroeconomic Models and the Demand for Money under Market Disequilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun-Yan Wang & Leonard Wang, 1985. "Currency devaluation and the Cooper paradox in the open-economy macro-disequilibrium model," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(4), pages 628-637, December.
- George H. Blackford, 1975. "Money and Walras' Law in the General Theory of Market Disequilibrium," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Leland Yeager & Alan Rabin, 1997. "Monetary aspects of Walras's law and the stock-flow problem," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 18-36, March.
- Alan Rabin & E. Bruce Hutchinson & John Abraham, 1987. "The Neglected Market," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 137-142, Apr-Jun.
- Mark Ladenson, 2007. "Monetary Theory," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 249-254, June.
- Rouzier, Philippe, 1978. "L’approche séquentielle du déséquilibre dans les modèles de stocks et de flux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(2), pages 234-248, avril-jui.
- Gary Smith & William C. Brainard, 1979. "Disequilibrium Models of Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 535, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michael Keran & Stephen Zeldes, 1980. "Effects of monetary disturbances on exchange rates, inflation and interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 7-29.
- Philippe Michel & Pierre-Yves Hénin, 1985. "L'extension du modèle IS-LM aux différents régimes d'équilibre avec rationnement," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(4), pages 643-668.
- Chorng-Huey Wong & Øystein Pettersen, 1979. "Financial programming in the framework of optimal control," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(1), pages 20-37, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:3:y:1971:i:1:p:57-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.