A Note on a Fair and Jaffee Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Charles A, 1979. "Anticipated Shocks and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 639-647, June.
- Bruno, Michael, 1978. "Exchange Rates, Import Costs, and Wage-Price Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 379-403, June.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1991.
"International Adjustment with Wage Rigidity,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 13-44
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H. & Rotemberg, Julio J., 1980. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 309-332, May.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1981. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," NBER Chapters,in: International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 309-332 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Michael, 1980. "Import Prices and Stagflation in the Industrial Countries: A Cross-Section Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 479-492, September.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1977. "The Stability of Models of Money and Perfect Foresight: A Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1737-1739, October.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1979. "Wages, Profits, and Macroeconomic Adjustment: A Comparative Study," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 269-332.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Robert E. Hall, 1980. "Employment Fluctuations and Wage Rigidity," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(1, Tenth ), pages 91-142.
- Gray, Malcolm R & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1979. "The Stability of Exchange Rate Dynamics under Perfect Myopic Foresight," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(3), pages 643-660, October.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1977. "A Model of Exchange Rate Determination under Currency Substitution and Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 617-625, June.
- Kravis, Irving B. & Lipsey, Robert E., 1978.
"Price behavior in the light of balance of payments theories,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 193-246, May.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1977. "Price Behavior in the Light of Balance of Payments Theories," NBER Working Papers 0181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1980. "Wages, Flexible Exchange Rates, and Macroeconomic Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 731-747.
- Erich SpitÃ¤ller, 1980. "Short-Run Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on Terms of Trade and Trade Balance (Incidence Ã court terme des variations du taux de change sur les termes de l'Ã©change et la balance commerciale) (Efecto," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(2), pages 320-348, June.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "The Stability of Models of Money and Growth with Perfect Foresight," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1043-1048, November.
- Phelps, Edmund S & Taylor, John B, 1977. "Stabilizing Powers of Monetary Policy under Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 163-190, February.
- Burgstaller, Andre, 1980. "Flexible exchange rates, unemployment and stabilization policy effectiveness," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 341-355, August.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
- Basevi, Giorgio & De Grauwe, Faul, 1977. "Vicious and virtuous circles: A theoretical analysis and a policy proposal for managing exchange rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 277-301.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2013.
"International capital crunches: the time-varying role of informational asymmetries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2961-2973, July.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2002. "International Capital Crunches; The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," IMF Working Papers 02/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Taylor & Ashoka Mody, 2004. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role Of Informational Asymmetries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 113, Royal Economic Society.
- Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P, 2003. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Conway, Patrick & Gelb, Alan, 1988. "Oil windfalls in a controlled economy : A fix-price equilibrium analysis of Algeria," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-81, February.
- Christoph Sax, 2011. "Constraint or choice? Disentangling fertility determinants by switching regressions," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 25(23), pages 723-754, November.
- Kanwar, Sunil, 1998. "Wage responsiveness of labour supply and demand in nonclearing rural markets: the case of Indian agriculture," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 395-402, December.
- Eric Wong & Andrew Tsang & Steven Kong, 2016. "How Does Loan-To-Value Policy Strengthen Resilience of Banks to Property Price Shocks ¡V Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 120-149.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Welfe, Aleksander, 1997.
"The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 205-220.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Aleksander Welfe, 1997. "The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 205-220, May.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Aleksander Welfe, "undated". "The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model," Ace Project Memoranda 96/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Dorsey, Robert E., 1998. "Maximum score estimation of disequilibrium models and the role of anticipatory price-setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Dunn, Daniel L. & Lindsay, Bruce E., 1980. "An Econometric Analysis Of The New Hampshire Housing Market," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 9(2:), October.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "Error Corrected Disequilibrium," Umeå Economic Studies 837, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 48.
- Lee, Cheng-Few & Tsai, Chiung-Min & Lee, Alice C., 2009. "A dynamic CAPM with supply effect: Theory and empirical results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 811-828, August.
- Taghizadeh Hesary Farhad & Naoyuki Yoshino, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Oil Price Determination Based on Market Quality Theory," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-044, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Gary Smith & William C. Brainard, 1979. "Disequilibrium Models of Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 535, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Felices, Guillermo & Orskaug, Bjorn-Erik, 2008. "Estimating the determinants of capital flows to emerging market economies: a maximum likelihood disequilibrium approach," Bank of England working papers 354, Bank of England.
- Eric Wong & Andrew Tsang & Steven Kong, 2014. "How Does Loan-To-Value Policy Strengthen Banks' Resilience to Property Price Shocks - Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 032014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei, 2015. "How the Demand for Labor May Adapt to the Availability of Labor: A Preliminary Exploration with Historical Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davis, J. & Mukherjea, A., 2007. "Identification of parameters by the distribution of the minimum: The tri-variate normal case with negative correlations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1141-1159, July.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- H. Vinod, 1989. "Kernel estimation for disequilibrium models for floorspace efficiency in retailing," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 79-94, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:42:y:1974:i:4:p:759-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.