A Note on a Fair and Jaffee Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2013.
"International capital crunches: the time-varying role of informational asymmetries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2961-2973, July.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2002. "International Capital Crunches; The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," IMF Working Papers 02/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Taylor & Ashoka Mody, 2004. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role Of Informational Asymmetries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 113, Royal Economic Society.
- Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P, 2003. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Conway, Patrick & Gelb, Alan, 1988. "Oil windfalls in a controlled economy : A fix-price equilibrium analysis of Algeria," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-81, February.
- Christoph Sax, 2011. "Constraint or choice? Disentangling fertility determinants by switching regressions," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 25(23), pages 723-754, November.
- Kanwar, Sunil, 1998. "Wage responsiveness of labour supply and demand in nonclearing rural markets: the case of Indian agriculture," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 395-402, December.
- Eric Wong & Andrew Tsang & Steven Kong, 2016. "How Does Loan-To-Value Policy Strengthen Resilience of Banks to Property Price Shocks ¡V Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 120-149.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Welfe, Aleksander, 1997. "The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 205-220.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Aleksander Welfe, 1997. "The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 205-220, May.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Aleksander Welfe, "undated". "The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model," Ace Project Memoranda 96/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Dorsey, Robert E., 1998. "Maximum score estimation of disequilibrium models and the role of anticipatory price-setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Dunn, Daniel L. & Lindsay, Bruce E., 1980. "An Econometric Analysis Of The New Hampshire Housing Market," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 9(2:), October.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "Error Corrected Disequilibrium," Umeå Economic Studies 837, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 48.
- Lee, Cheng-Few & Tsai, Chiung-Min & Lee, Alice C., 2009. "A dynamic CAPM with supply effect: Theory and empirical results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 811-828, August.
- Taghizadeh Hesary Farhad & Naoyuki Yoshino, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Oil Price Determination Based on Market Quality Theory," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-044, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Gary Smith & William C. Brainard, 1979. "Disequilibrium Models of Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 535, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Felices, Guillermo & Orskaug, Bjorn-Erik, 2008. "Estimating the determinants of capital flows to emerging market economies: a maximum likelihood disequilibrium approach," Bank of England working papers 354, Bank of England.
- Eric Wong & Andrew Tsang & Steven Kong, 2014. "How Does Loan-To-Value Policy Strengthen Banks' Resilience to Property Price Shocks - Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 032014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei, 2015. "How the Demand for Labor May Adapt to the Availability of Labor: A Preliminary Exploration with Historical Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davis, J. & Mukherjea, A., 2007. "Identification of parameters by the distribution of the minimum: The tri-variate normal case with negative correlations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1141-1159, July.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- H. Vinod, 1989. "Kernel estimation for disequilibrium models for floorspace efficiency in retailing," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 79-94, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:42:y:1974:i:4:p:759-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed