Income Inequality in Advanced Economies: A Critical Examination of the Trade and Technology Theories and an Alternative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Richard, 2001. "Growth and Inequality: The Role of Foreign Trade and Investment," Scholarly Articles 3677049, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Blanchflower, D. & Slaughter, M., 1998. "The Causes and Consequences of Changing Income Inequality: W(h)ither the Debate?," Papers 27, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1998.
"Computing Inequality: Have Computers Changed the Labor Market?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1169-1213.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "Computing Inequality: Have Computers Changed the Labor Market?," NBER Working Papers 5956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Autor & Lawrence Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "Computing Inequality: Have Computers Changed the Labor Market?," Working Papers 756, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Anthony B. Atkinson, 2000. "The Changing Distribution of Income: Evidence and Explanations," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(1), pages 3-18, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2012.
"Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(3), pages 343-376.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2011. "Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share," IZA Discussion Papers 5796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2011. "Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share," Working Papers 680, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007. "Globalization and Industrial Revolutions in India and China: Implications for Advanced and Developing Economies and for National and International Policies," MPRA Paper 24286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joël Hellier & Nathalie Chusseau, 2010. "Globalization and the Inequality-Unemployment Tradeoff," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 1028-1043, November.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; manufactured imports from developing countries; skill biased technical progress;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-04-25 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2002-04-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-04-25 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .