Entrepreneurship, technology and change: a review and proposal for an interpretative framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Gary K. & LanctotJR., Aldor & Teegen, Hildy J., 2001. "Determinants and performance impacts of external technology acquisition," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 255-283, May.
- Ferreira, João & Azevedo, Susana, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Orientation as a main Resource and Capability on Small Firm’s Growth," MPRA Paper 5682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Kwanghui Lim, 2009. "The many faces of absorptive capacity: spillovers of copper interconnect technology for semiconductor chips," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(6), pages 1249-1284, December.
- Phan, Phillip H. & Wright, Mike & Ucbasaran, Deniz & Tan, Wee-Liang, 2009. "Corporate entrepreneurship: Current research and future directions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 197-205, May.
- Jeffrey Funk, 2008. "Systems, Components and Technological Discontinuities: The Case of the Semiconductor Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 411-433.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Dominique Finon & Carine Staropoli, 2001. "Institutional And Technological Co-Evolution In The French Electronuclear Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 179-199.
- Leiponen, Aija & Drejer, Ina, 2007. "What exactly are technological regimes?: Intra-industry heterogeneity in the organization of innovation activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1221-1238, October.
- Jo Voola, 2006. "Technological change and industry structure: A case study of the petroleum industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 271-288.
- Deeds, David L. & Decarolis, DONA & Coombs, Joseph, 2000. "Dynamic capabilities and new product development in high technology ventures: An empirical analysis of new biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 211-229, May.
- Shaker A. Zahra & Harry J. Sapienza & Per Davidsson, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Dynamic Capabilities: A Review, Model and Research Agenda," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 917-955, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:344-356 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstechnology entrepreneurship; technological change; knowledge-base innovation; entrepreneurial orientation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-09-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-09-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IPR-2011-09-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2011-09-05 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-09-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brh:wpaper:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Bergamo Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diberit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.