Systems, Components and Technological Discontinuities: The Case of the Semiconductor Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Stan Metcalfe & John Foster & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2006.
"Adaptive economic growth,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 7-32, January.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Foster, John & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2003. "Adaptive Economic Growth," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30637, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Nelson, Richard R, 2001. "Observations on the Post-Bayh-Dole Rise of Patenting at American Universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(1-2), pages 13-19, January.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 2003.
"Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 377-393, May.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 1999. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 14, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 2003. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 56, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Siegel, Donald S. & Waldman, David & Link, Albert, 2003. "Assessing the impact of organizational practices on the relative productivity of university technology transfer offices: an exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Anthony Arundel & Aldo Geuna, 2004.
"Proximity and the use of public science by innovative European firms,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 559-580.
- Geuna, Aldo & Anthony Arundel, 2003. "Proximity and the Use of Public Science by Innovate European Firms," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 86, Royal Economic Society.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1992. "Real Effects of Academic Research: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 363-367, March.
- Saragossi, Sarina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2003.
"What Patent Data Reveal about Universities: The Case of Belgium,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Sabrina Saragossi, 2003. "What patent data reveals about universities: the case of Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6211, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Phelps, Richard P., 1998. "The Effect of University Host Community Size on State Growth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Yli-Renko, Helena & Autio, Erkko, 1998. "The Network Embeddedness of New, Technology-Based Firms: Developing a Systemic Evolution Model," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 253-267, November.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Donald Siegel & David Waldman & Albert Link, 1999. "Assessing the Impact of Organizational Practices on the Productivity of University Technology Transfer Offices: An Exploratory Study," NBER Working Papers 7256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucio Cassia & Tommaso Minola & Stefano Paleari, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, technology and change: a review and proposal for an interpretative framework," Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra & Campbell, Joanna Tochman, 2015. "The geographic origins of radical technological paradigms: A configurational study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-327.
- Funk, Jeffery, 2009. "Components, systems and discontinuities: The case of magnetic recording and playback equipment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1192-1202, September.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra, 2012. "Creative destruction: Identifying its geographic origins," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 734-742.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological discontinuities; dominant designs; components; hierarchies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:15:y:2008:i:4:p:411-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .