Report NEP-SBM-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productivity – entrepreneurship by type, sector and sequence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 256, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucio Cassia & Tommaso Minola & Stefano Paleari, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, technology and change: a review and proposal for an interpretative framework," Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John P. Weche Geluebcke, 2011. "Foreign Ownership and Firm Performance in German Services: First Evidence based on Official Statistics," Working Paper Series in Economics 213, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2011. "Geographic concentration and firm survival," MPRA Paper 32906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:aal:abbswp:11-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bergman, Karin & Ejermo, Olof, 2011. "Swedish Business R&D and its Export Dependence," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Susan Sunila Sharma & Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xinwei Zheng, 2011. "An analysis of firm and market volatility," Financial Econometics Series 2011_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Luosha Du & Ann Harrison & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Do Institutions Matter for FDI Spillovers? The Implications of China’s “Special Characteristics”," Working Papers 33, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Sep 2012.