Dynamic capabilities: evolving organisations in evolving (technological) systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ted Fuller & Paul Moran, 2001. "Small enterprises as complex adaptive systems: a methodological question?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Marengo, Luigi, et al, 2000.
"The Structure of Problem-Solving Knowledge and the Structure of Organizations,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 757-788, December.
- Luigi Marengo & Giovanni Dosi & Paolo Legrenzi & Corrado Pasquali, 1999. "The structure of problem-solving knowledge and the structure of organisations," LEM Papers Series 1999/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- P Cooke & M G Uranga & G Etxebarria, 1998. "Regional Systems of Innovation: An Evolutionary Perspective," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(9), pages 1563-1584, September.
- Leoncini, Riccardo, 1998. "The nature of long-run technological change: innovation, evolution and technological systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-93, May.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1997. "Technological Regimes and Sectoral Patterns of Innovative Activities," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 83-117.
- Foss, Nicolai J., 1998.
"The resource-based perspective: An assessment and diagnosis of problems,"
Scandinavian Journal of Management,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 133-149, March.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "The Resource-Based Perspective An Assessment and Diagnosis of Problems," DRUID Working Papers 97-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1989. "The timing of innovation: Research, development, and diffusion," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 849-908 Elsevier.
- Iansiti, Marco, 1995. "Technology integration: Managing technological evolution in a complex environment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 521-542, July.
- Andersen, E S, 1991. "Techno-economic Paradigms as Typical Interfaces between Producers and Users," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 119-144, April.
- Malerba, Franco, et al, 1999. "'History-Friendly' Models of Industry Evolution: The Computer Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 3-40, March.
- Breschi, Stefano & Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2000. "Technological Regimes and Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 388-410, April.
- Metcalfe, J S, 1995. "Technology Systems and Technology Policy in an Evolutionary Framework," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 25-46, February.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorenza BELUSSI & Luciano PILOTTI, 2006. "Eterogeneità delle imprese e varietà dei modelli organizzativi. Conoscenze, risorse, relazioni, e istituzioni: verso una prospettiva integrata della teoria dell’impresa," Departmental Working Papers 2006-27, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic capabilities; firm organization; firm environment; technological systems;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brg:wpaper:0304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Bergamo Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deberit.html .