Introduction to the Financial Macro-econometric Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Aikman & Piergiorgio Alessandri & Bruno Eklund & Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Elizabeth Martin & Nada Mora & Gabriel Sterne & Matthew Willison, 2011.
"Funding Liquidity Risk in a Quantitative Model of Systemic Stability,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rodrigo Alfaro (ed.), Financial Stability, Monetary Policy, and Central Banking, edition 1, volume 15, chapter 12, pages 371-410,
Central Bank of Chile.
- David Aikman & Piergiorgio Alessandri & Bruno Eklund & Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Elizabeth Martin & Nada Mora & Gabriel Sterne & Matthew Willison, 2009. "Funding Liquidity Risk in a Quantitative Model of Systemic Stability," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 555, Central Bank of Chile.
- Aikman, David & Alessandri, Piergiorgio & Eklund, Bruno & Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit & Martin, Elizabeth & Mora, Nada & Sterne, Gabriel & Willison, Matthew, 2009. "Funding liquidity risk in a quantitative model of systemic stability," Bank of England working papers 372, Bank of England.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Moore, John, 1997. "Credit Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 211-248, April.
- Olivier Jeanne & Anton Korinek, 2010.
"Managing Credit Booms and Busts: A Pigouvian Taxation Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
16377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne, O. & Korinek, A., 2010. "Managing Credit Booms and Busts : A Pigouvian Taxation Approach," Discussion Paper 2010-108S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Korinek, Anton, 2010. "Managing Credit Booms and Busts: A Pigouvian Taxation Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 8015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jeanne & Anton Korinek, 2010. "Managing Credit Booms and Busts: A Pigouvian Taxation Approach," Working Paper Series WP10-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1992.
"Interpreting the macroeconomic time series facts : The effects of monetary policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 975-1000, June.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1992. "Interpreting the Macroeconomic Time Series Facts: The Effects of Monetary Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1011, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yasuo Hirose & Takushi Kurozumi, 2012.
"Do Investment-Specific Technological Changes Matter For Business Fluctuations? Evidence From Japan,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 208-230, May.
- Yasuo Hirose & Takushi Kurozumi, 2010. "Do Investment-Specific Technological Changes Matter for Business Fluctuations? Evidence from Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 10-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Hirose, Yasuo & Kurozumi, Takushi, 2011. "Do investment-specific technological changes matter for business fluctuations? Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 32944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takuji Fueki & Ichiro Fukunaga & Hibiki Ichiue & Toyoichiro Shirota, 2016.
"Measuring Potential Growth with an Estimated DSGE Model of Japan’s Economy,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Takuji Fueki & Ichiro Fukunaga & Hibiki Ichiue & Toyoichiro Shirota, 2010. "Measuring Potential Growth with an Estimated DSGE Model of Japan's Economy," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 10-E-13, Bank of Japan.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda, 2017.
"Chained Credit Contracts And Financial Accelerators,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 565-579, January.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda, 2009. "Chained Credit Contracts and Financial Accelerators," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-30, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naoko Hara & Satoko Kojima & Yoichi Ueno & Shunichi Yoneyama, 2011. "The Quarterly Japanese Economic Model (Q-JEM): 2011 Version," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 11-E-11, Bank of Japan.
- Dungey, Mardi & Pagan, Adrian, 2000. "A Structural VAR Model of the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(235), pages 321-342, December.
- Sugo, Tomohiro & Ueda, Kozo, 2008. "Estimating a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model for Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 476-502, December.
- Flint Brayton & Eileen Mauskopf & David L. Reifschneider & Peter A. Tinsley & John Williams, 1997. "The role of expectations in the FRB/US macroeconomic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 227-245.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2016. "Experiences with the ex ante appraisal of macroprudential instruments," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 56, July.
- Ostap Okhrin & Alexander Ristig & Jeffrey Sheen & Stefan Trück, 2015. "Conditional Systemic Risk with Penalized Copula," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hiroshi Kawata & Tomiyuki Kitamura & Koji Nakamura & Yuki Teranishi & Saiki Tsuchiya, 2012. "Effects of the Loss and Correction of a Reference Rate on Japan's Economy and Financial System: Analysis Using the Financial Macro-econometric Model," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 12-E-11, Bank of Japan.
- Hiroshi Kawata & Yoshiyuki Kurachi & Koji Nakamura & Yuki Teranishi, 2013. "Impact of Macroprudential Policy Measures on Economic Dynamics: Simulation Using a Financial Macro-econometric Model," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-3, Bank of Japan.
- Robert-Paul Berben & Ide Kearney & Robert Vermeulen, 2018. "DELFI 2.0, DNB's Macroeconomic Policy Model of the Netherlands," DNB Occasional Studies 1605, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojwps:12-e-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.