Women’s Empowerment in Bangladesh: A Case Study of Two NGOs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Mark M & Khandker, Shahidur R & Cartwright, Jennifer, 2006. "Empowering Women with Micro Finance: Evidence from Bangladesh," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 791-831, July.
- Khandker, S.R. & Khan, Z. & Khalily, B., 1995. "Sustainability of a Government Targeted Credit Program; Evidence from Bangladesh," World Bank - Discussion Papers 316, World Bank.
- Lex Loro, 2013. "Women’s Empowerment as a Result of Microcredit Loans in Bangladesh?," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 18, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
More about this item
Keywordsgender; women; empowerment; microcredit; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-10-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2014-10-22 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bnr:wpaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernhard Gunter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brdccus.html .