Sustainability of a Government Targeted Credit Program; Evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gemunu Nanayakkara & Lokman Mia, 2016. "Does product diversification and emphasis on profitability in microfinancing alleviate poverty?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 23(1), pages 21-56, June.
- Mohammad Samiul Islam, 2014. "Women’s Empowerment in Bangladesh: A Case Study of Two NGOs," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 23, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
More about this item
KeywordsBANGLADESH; CREDIT; ASIA; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .