Report NEP-HME-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnab Chatterjee, 2014. "Socio-economic inequalities: a statistical physics perspective," Papers 1409.8030, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Lauren Klaus & Mario Fernando, 2013. "Social Innovation Through Spiritual Leadership," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 26-27, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Gender Equality in the Labor Market in Cambodia," ADB Reports RPT136186-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 24 Jun 2014.
- Faustine Perrin, 2014. "On the Construction of a Historical Gender Gap Index. An Implementation on French Data," Working Papers 05-14, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Ravi Kanbur & Adam Wagstaff, 2014. "How useful is inequality of opportunity as a policy construct?," Working Papers 338, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mohammad Samiul Islam, 2014. "Women’s Empowerment in Bangladesh: A Case Study of Two NGOs," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 23, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Miles Parker, 2014. "Price-setting behaviour in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2014/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- David King, 2013. "Ethics, Values And Belonging. Building An Ethical Culture," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 25, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz & Mauricio Matus-López & Mónica Domínguez-Serrano, 2013. "A gender analysis of children’s well-being and capabilities through time use data," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0009, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Katrin Auspurg & Maria Iacovou & Cheti Nicoletti, 2014. "Housework share between partners: Experimental evidence on gender identity," Discussion Papers 14/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Verwijmeren, P., 2014. "Forensic Finance," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2014-058-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Luisa Montuschi, 2014. "Etica privada vs. ética pública," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 548, Universidad del CEMA.
- Carolina Barry, 2014. "El peronismo femenino: La precuela (1945-1949)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 547, Universidad del CEMA.
- Roger Southall, 2014. "The African Middle Class in South Africa 1910-1994," Working Papers 451, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fanny Warman D. & María José Roa, 2014. "Intermediarios financieros no bancarios en América Latina: ¿banca paralela?," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 16, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.