Prospect of China's energy conservation and emission reduction during the remaining years of the 12th Five-Year Plan period
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ke Wang & Yingnan Liu, 2016. "Prospect of China's energy conservation and emission reduction during the remaining years of the 12th Five-Year Plan period," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 39(1/2), pages 18-34.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yu, Shiwei, 2013.
"Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 214-229.
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei & Shiwei Yu, 2011. "Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 18, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon intensity; China; Emission reduction; Energy conservation; Energy intensity; Five-Year Plan;
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-05-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:biw:wpaper:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhi-Fu Mi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebitcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.