Modelling water policies with sustainability constraints: a dynamic accounting analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fiorillo, Fabio & Palestrini, Antonio & Polidori, Paolo & Socci, Claudio, 2007. "Modelling water policies with sustainability constraints: A dynamic accounting analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 392-402, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Common,Michael, 1995. "Sustainability and Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521436052, May.
- Velazquez, Esther, 2006. "An input-output model of water consumption: Analysing intersectoral water relationships in Andalusia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 226-240, February.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena ZACHLOD-JELEC & Piotr KARP, "undated". "Responses of the Polish Economy to Demand and Supply Shocks under Alternative Fiscal Rules," EcoMod2010 259600174, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement of Water Resources; Sustainability; Economic and Environmental Accounting Schemes; Economic Impact Evaluation.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:unimip:unimi-1021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .