Evaluation of Strategy of Power Generation Business under Large-Scale Integration of Renewable Energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gert Brunekreeft & Roland Meyer, 2015. "Anreizregulierung bei Stromverteilnetzen: Effizienz versus Investitionen," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0021, Bremen Energy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gert Brunekreeft, Marius Buchmann, and Roland Meyer, 2016. "The Rise of Third Parties and the Fall of Incumbents Driven by Large-Scale Integration of Renewable Energies: The Case of Germany," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Bollino-M).
More about this item
KeywordsElectric Utilities; Market Structure; Firm Strategy;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-04-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2016-04-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bei:00bewp:0023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roland Meyer). General contact details of provider: http://bremen-energy-research.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.