Report NEP-REG-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Landis, Florian & Heindl, Peter, 2016. "Renewable energy targets in the context of the EU ETS: Whom do they benefit exactly?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gert Brunekreeft & Marius Buchmann & Toru Hattori & Roland Meyer, 2016. "Evaluation of Strategy of Power Generation Business under Large-Scale Integration of Renewable Energy," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0023, Bremen Energy Research.
- Deane, Paul & FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tuohy, Aidan & Walsh, Darragh, 2014. "Irish and British Electricity Prices: What Recent History Implies for Future Prices," Papers RB2014/2/6, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Emanuele Campiglio, 2015. "Beyond carbon pricing: the role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lynch, Muireann Á. & Curtis, John, 2015. "Price vs. Risk – the Effect of Wind Generation on Modern Electricity Systems," Papers RB2015/3/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Iwata, Hiroki, 2016. "Environmental Regulation and Choice of Innovation in Oligopoly," MPRA Paper 70280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristoffersson, Ida & Engelson, Leonid, 2016. "Efficiency and equity of congestion charges," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:7, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Hyland, Marie, 2016. "Has the Restructuring of EU Electricity Markets Reduced Industrial Electricity Prices?," Papers RB2016/1/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette & Cullmann, Astrid & Nieswand, Maria, 2016. "Finding the Right Yardstick: Regulation under Heterogeneous Environments," Discussion Papers 2016/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Jan Stede, 2016. "Bridging the Industrial Energy Efficiency Gap: Assessing the Evidence from the Italian White Certificate Scheme," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1565, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Curtis, John & Lynch, Muireann Á. & Zubiate, Laura, 2015. "Carbon emissions from electricity: The influence of the North Atlantic Oscillation," Papers RB2015/4/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).