Mercado Actual de la Gasolina y del ACPM en Colombia e Inflación
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hernán Rincón & Aaron Garavito, 2004. "Mercado Actual de la Gasolina y del ACPM en Colombia e Inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003202, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schwartz, Gerd & Clements, Benedict, 1999. " Government Subsidies," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 119-147, April.
- Gerd Schwartz & Réjane Hugounenq & Benedict J. Clements, 1995. "Government Subsidies; Concepts, International Trends, and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 95/91, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mendoza, Miguel Ángel, 2014. "Panorama preliminar de los subsidios y los impuestos a las gasolinas y diésel en los países de América Latina," Documentos de Proyectos 641, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- World Bank, 2012. "Assessing the Impact of Higher Oil Prices in Latin America," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11889, The World Bank.
- Elizeth Ramos Oyola & Maria Victoria Cárdenas Londoño & David Tobón Orozco, 2006. "Perspectiva Económica sobre la demanda de combustibles en Antioquia," BORRADORES DEL CIE 004187, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
More about this item
KeywordsEstructura de Mercado; Política de Precios; Precio de Paridad de Importación; Subsidio; Inflación.;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.