Government Subsidies; Concepts, International Trends, and Reform Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Ospina, 1998. "Importaciones Agropecuarias: A qué Responden?," Borradores de Economia 107, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Enrique Ospina G., 1998. "Importaciones Agropecuarias: A Que Responden?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002817, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Huther, Jeff & Shah, Anwar, 2000. "Anti-corruption policies and programs : a framework for evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2501, The World Bank.
- Hernán Rincón & Aaron Garavito, 2004.
"Mercado Actual de la Gasolina y del ACPM en Colombia e Inflación,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003202, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernán Rincón & Aaron Garavito, 2004. "Mercado Actual de la Gasolina y del ACPM en Colombia e Inflación," Borradores de Economia 287, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Arturo Luque & Noelia Herrero‐García, 2019. "How corporate social (ir)responsibility in the textile sector is defined, and its impact on ethical sustainability: An analysis of 133 concepts," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(6), pages 1285-1306, November.
- Venetoklis, Takis, 2001. "Business Subsidies and Bureaucratic Behaviour," Research Reports 79, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Venetoklis, Takis, 2001. "Business Subsidies and Bureaucratic Behaviour - A Revised Approach," Research Reports 83, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment subsidies; National accounts; Government finance statistics; Expenditure; Budget planning and preparation; WP; subsidy program; GDP ratio; government subsidy; subsidy expenditure; SNA subsidy data;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:1995/091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akshay Modi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.