Monetary aggregates in Italy since 1861: evidence from a new dataset
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2006:i:nov10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Baffigi, 2011. "Italian National Accounts, 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 18, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- McLeay, Michael & Radia, Amar & Thomas, Ryland, 2014. "Money creation in the modern economy," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(1), pages 14-27.
- Rinaldi, R. & Tedeschi, R., 1996. "Money Demand in Italy: A System Approach," Papers 267, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2006. "Monetary aggregates and monetary policy at the Federal Reserve: a historical perspective," Speech 243, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vito Antonio Muscatelli & Franco Spinelli, 1997. "An Econometric and Historical Perspective on the Long-Run Stability of the Demand for Money: The Case of Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 56(1-2), pages 41-65, June.
- McLeay, Michael & Radia, Amar & Thomas, Ryland, 2014. "Money in the modern economy: an introduction," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(1), pages 4-13.
More about this item
Keywordsmoneta; circolante; M1; M2; M3; domanda di moneta;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-04-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2016-04-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2016-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_328_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .