A synthetic indicator of financial pressure for spanish firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Law & Shaun K. Roache, 2015. "Assessing Default Risks for Chinese Firms; A Lost Cause?," IMF Working Papers 15/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Maria Clara Soares, 2006. "Modelling of an Indicator for Credit Scoring of Non-Financial Corporations – a Preliminary Research Based on Discriminant Analysis," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Bonfim, Diana, 2009.
"Credit risk drivers: Evaluating the contribution of firm level information and of macroeconomic dynamics,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 281-299, February.
- Diana Bonfim, 2006. "Credit Risk Drivers: Evaluating the Contribution of Firm Level Information and of Macroeconomic Dynamics," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Diana Bonfim, 2007. "Credit Risk Drivers: Evaluating the Contribution of Firm Level Information and of Macroeconomic Dynamics," Working Papers w200707, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Petr Jakubík, 2006. "Does Credit Risk Vary with Economic Cycles? The Case of Finland," Working Papers IES 2006/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- Suzan Hol, 2006. "The influence of the business cycle on bankruptcy probability," Discussion Papers 466, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Javier Gutiérrez Rueda, "undated".
"Un análisis de riesgo de crédito de las empresas del sector real y sus determinantes,"
Temas de Estabilidad Financiera
046, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier Gutiérrez Rueda, 2010. "Un análisis de riesgo de crédito de las empresas del sector real y sus determinantes," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 008291, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Bruneau, C. & de Bandt, O. & El Amri, W., 2012.
"Macroeconomic fluctuations and corporate financial fragility,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 219-235.
- Bruneau, C. & de Bandt, O. & El Amri, W., 2008. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Corporate Financial Fragility," Working papers 226, Banque de France.
- Catherine Bruneau & Olivier De Bandt & W. Elamri, 2012. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Corporate financial Fragility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666757, HAL.
- Petr JAKUBÍK, 2007. "Macroeconomic Environment and Credit Risk (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(1-2), pages 60-78, March.
- Adela Luque, 2005. "Skill mix and technology in Spain: evidence from firm level data," Working Papers 0513, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:0411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .