On the Advantages of Disaggregated Data: Insights from Forecasting the U.S. Economy in a Data-Rich Environment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Maier, Philipp, 2011. "Forecasting economic growth in the euro area during the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 1379, European Central Bank.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Godbout, Claudia, 2012.
"Short-term forecasting of the Japanese economy using factor models,"
Working Paper Series
1428, European Central Bank.
- Claudia Godbout & Marco J. Lombardi, 2012. "Short-Term Forecasting of the Japanese Economy Using Factor Models," Staff Working Papers 12-7, Bank of Canada.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Forecasting of daily electricity spot prices by incorporating intra-day relationships: Evidence form the UK power market," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, revised 15 Apr 2013.
- Warmedinger, Thomas & Paredes, Joan & Asimakopoulos, Stylianos, 2013. "Forecasting fiscal time series using mixed frequency data," Working Paper Series 1550, European Central Bank.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1057_s41278-016-0050-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esteves, Paulo Soares, 2013.
"Direct vs bottom–up approach when forecasting GDP: Reconciling literature results with institutional practice,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 416-420.
- Paulo Soares Esteves, 2011. "Direct vs bottom-up approach when forecasting GDP: reconciling literature results with institutional practice," Working Papers w201129, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Rafał Weron, 2015.
"Forecasting of daily electricity prices with factor models: utilizing intra-day and inter-zone relationships,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 805-819, September.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Forecasting of daily electricity prices with factor models: Utilizing intra-day and inter-zone relationships," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/11, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Cobb, 2014. "GDP Forecasting Bias due to Aggregation Inaccuracy in a Chain- Linking Framework," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 721, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jason Angelopoulos & Costas I. Chlomoudis, 2017. "A Generalized Dynamic Factor Model for the U.S. Port Sector," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 67(1), pages 22-37, January-M.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric and statistical methods; International topics;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2010-04-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2010-04-04 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2010-04-04 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:10-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .