Credit Crunch Or not? Case of Turkey during the Global Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2006.
"Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial underdevelopment,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 677-722, June.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2003. "Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial udnerdevelopment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3161, The World Bank.
- Thomas W. Bates & Kathleen M. Kahle & René M. Stulz, 2009.
"Why Do U.S. Firms Hold So Much More Cash than They Used To?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 64(5), pages 1985-2021, October.
- Thomas W. Bates & Kathleen M. Kahle & Rene M. Stulz, 2006. "Why Do U.S. Firms Hold So Much More Cash Than They Used To?," NBER Working Papers 12534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bates, Thomas W. & Kahle, Kathleen M. & Stulz, Rene M., 2007. "Why Do U.S. Firms Hold So Much More Cash Than They Used To?," Working Paper Series 2006-17, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Carlos A. Molina, 2005. "Are Firms Underleveraged? An Examination of the Effect of Leverage on Default Probabilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1427-1459, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; Credit Crunch; Turkey;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bae:wpaper:006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Merve Akgul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/betamtr.html .